DreamLand

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My dieting experience

'I lost 4 KGs', a true motivating statement from Anant
made me also to follow the General Motors diet program.

Here it goes:

Day 1: All fruits except bananas.

Day 2: All vegetables

Day 3: Any mixture of fruits and vegetables

Day 4: 3 Glass of milk, 8 bananas and 1 cup of vegetable soup

Day 5: 1 cup of rice, 6 tomatoes and 12 glasses of water

Day 6: 1 cup of rice and any vegetable of your choice

Day 7: 1 cup rice, fruit juice and any vegetable


After all it is for a week and I can eat how much ever
I want and drink water, so I will stuff myself a lot with
these items and reduce by 3-4 KGs. Myself and Sriam
started sterday and Rahul started day before sterday.

Started with lot of enthu, come on Vasanth, you can do it,
if not you then who else? Went for 30-35 mins of walk in
de morning. Then ate like hell, 300 gms pappaya, 300 gms
of water melon, 1 apple and 1 orange, a portion of
pomegranate. Thats it...

Then I packed them to the office also, 1 big box for lunch
and 1 small box for snacks...:D
, 2 apples and an orange...
thinking this will suffice till evening...

Then I had to give my bike for servicing, went and cameback
to office @ 10:30, I felt like something is missing, yeah I didnt
have my breakfast...oh! oh! today I am on diet, okay I will
have one apple.

Went and played some games of TT, by the time I came back to
seat, I was hungry again. It is okay, let us have some portion
from the snacks box...:(

It was 11:30, I was hungry again, I ate the other apple too...
and waiting for 12:30 to have my lunch. 12:30 also came and
now both my lunch box and snacks box are over...Aaahhh! my
stomach is full now, and I can manage till evening.

But something else was there in store in another 2 hours,
rather nothing was there in the store after 2 hours
, I was
hungry again...:( I ate that sole orange and drank a bottle
of water...then for next 2 hours I was managing with water
only...

Yeah, now it is time to go to canteen, buy a fruit salad
and stuff yourself, but that guy gave me very less quantity
to me. Less than normal...it really didnt suffice.

Okay anyhow it is evening, I will go collect my bike, go back
home and eat all the fruits left in the fridge.

While travelling in the auto I started feeling the pain of
hunger...it was like hell
.

Dil says, 'What is there Vasanth, u r after all working out
regularly, ur weight still below redline. Why do u do this?'
.

Here comes my dhimak, 'Come on Vasanth, you can do it.
Just wait for 1 hr, go back home and stuff urself with the
fruits
', motivating me.

It was dhimak who won, 'I will do it', this is me.

Sakthi was with me in the auto, just noticed I was smiling,
so asked why are you smiling. I just told him about my dil
and dhimak, and also the painful hunger. He started laughing.
It further motivated me to continue.

We went to collect our bikes from the servicing center,
and had to wait there for sometime. Why standing while waiting,
let us relax na...but actually I became very tired...:(


We had to wait for somemore time....what the hell?
These guys are so lazy, why do they take such a long time,
I just started cursing them. We had to wait for 10 mins...:P
it was sooooo looonnngggg for me...

By the time I collected my bike, my head started aching
and my eyes were going upwards...


Dil says, 'No Vasanth, this is not your cup of tea!
Go and have proper food'
.

Dhimak questions, 'What Vasanth? you cant even withstand this?
U r only this much stubborn? Just think, u can do it'
.

'I think I can do it', this is me. Again dhimak wins

We took our bikes and reached Panjagutta circle. While waiting
for the signal, the pain has gone high like hell, I badly
wanted atleast some water, but I can get nothing there while
I am on bike.

While waiting, suddenly remembered, yeah Y2K restaurant is here,
and the biriyani that u get there is really good...:(

My will power has gone down, went, stopped infront of the
hotel and started thinking.

Dil says, 'Yeah! thats good, get inside have a plate of biriyani'.

Dhimak says, 'No Vasanth! u can make it, just 15 mins to reach
home and have the fruits'
.

'No, my entire day's pain will go waste, if I get inside,
I will go home'
, this is me.

I started from there and reached Jubiliee Hills checkpost signal.
While waiting dere, I cud see a job vacancy in our team very closely.
I definitely didnt want that to happen. Everything went upside down
there, rode straight to the dhaba, had one full mutton biriyaani.

Ammaaaa! Only after that, I got my life back. My god, it was a very
tough day, and for sure its not my cup of tea. My god, I am
never going to do this again...rather I will eat and workout.

Good news Sriram continued till day 2, evening 4 PM...:P
Now he has gone to the same dhaba...:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manag-kaetha puzhaipu !!!!!!!!!!

appuram, ethukku-ya build-up thareenga???

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home