DreamLand

Monday, August 14, 2006

That was a fearful night...

It was 11:30 in the night, I was still in the office and decided
to leave. I didnt want to pay extra to the auto, but to walk
for 3 KMs to my home.

It was 12:00 when I was some half a KM away frm my home,
my roomie called and asked me to come fast since he wants to
lock and sleep, which made me to take the short-cut, which is
via a graveyard.

Dhimak said, 'Yes, Proceed'. Dil said, 'No, Stop'.
Decided to go by my mind, took the short-cut.

When I was in the middle of the graveyard, there was cool breeze
that touched my back...neck....and head. It was so soft like the
fingers of a female.

Suddenly heard the strange sound zzzzzeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkk.

My heart started beating so fast that one can hear it easily
with naked ears. That sudden strange sound ran a chill
thru my spine. I started walking faster and faster.

But the speed was not enough I felt,coz the sound was getting
bigger and it was approaching me.

After some 10 steps, Dil said, 'Better run'. But dhimak said,
'No, turn back and see what it is'. Again being a mind ruler,
decided to turn back and see what it is.

I just turned.....Oh! My God!





























It was just the piece of paper which was rolling in that breeze
and was approaching me....:(

Thanks I turned and saw, otherwise I dont know what wud
have happened. Thanks that day I went by my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! tht must have been really scary. if u had seen Final Destination or Omen, then u'd have never gone thro' tht graveyard.. :))

3:50 AM  
Blogger Vasanth said...

Really, then I will see those movies and that day night only I will go...I like such thrills...

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home